Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Risks


Alex in the book "Forbidden City" is taking "Responsible Risks" going to china. He is taking risks because he does not know whats going to happen in china, I can connect with that because for example in one of my classes we are doing a project where we have to become a marketing agency, we are taking risks because  we don't know if our "Client" will like our proposal. We are risking our reputation as marketing agency's by coming up with new innovating ideas. I also took a risk coming here to New Tech. I did not know if I was going to make friends or if this school was going to be hard but i came ether way.After taking many risks I have made a lot of friends and now can keep up with my grades. You have to take risks to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment